I've Moved...Go Here...

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thankful Thursday


I love these and am amzed how my brain goes from one right into the next. There is so much to always be thankful for.



  1. I'm thankful the kids are getting better and that swine flu is not as bad as it was.

  2. I'm thankful that somehow there was a 40 dollar credit at the doctor because we did not have the 50 for the co-pay this time. I don't know what I would have done.

  3. I'm thankful for the person who allowed people to come pick apricots from their tree. I have made two jam batches and frozen two bags. I also have a batch of freezer jam and hope to do some more today.

  4. I'm thankful Rick has been staying healthy and getting an hour or two of overtime.

  5. I'm thankful for all the CVS deals that are supplying us well with free school supplies.

  6. I'm so thankful for my friend who has a newer treadmill to give us. That was so generous and I'm amazed.

  7. I'm still thankful for the produce from our neighbor who likes to garden but not eat veggies.

  8. I'm thankful for my neighbor giving me a lap top to borrow till we can save up for a new one.

  9. I'm SO thankful for the family who generously invited the girls to go to the fair and get a ride bracelet and everything. Unfortunately Lilo got sick and had to come home but it was so nice of them and Princess got to stay a few more hours.

  10. I'm thankful that God is teaching me to not be impulsive to go do or go get when I think we need something, but to wait on him and truly let Him decide what we need and provide it from His own resources.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Oooooh Thankful Thursday...I almost forgot!!

And if you have a bunch of time on your hands, I’d love you to make me a banner…if not I’ll see if I can figure it out later on. Thanks for the heads up!!

Did you get my email the other day about Rick taking out the trash?

:-)

Tricia said...

Great list! I know it is hard to wait for things you think you need, but it is so worth the wait when God provides these things for us.

I am happy to hear the kids are doing better.

Mrs.Oz said...

karen-i'll check my email:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails