
Yes! I am still thankful for things! I promise! I have not done one of these for a good long while though.
1- I am most recently thankful as I just cleaned out the cupboard and found some culinary possibilities I had forgotten where there. Note to self: do that more often! It's something God uses to bless me though so I almost want to forget (or is that an excuse not to clean? hmmm)
2- I'm SO THANKFUL for the C.S Lewis book club my friend Donna is doing and that Rick and I get to do it together. Mere Christianity was not something I got as well when I read most of it years ago. Today, it is blowing my mind and putting awe in my heart for God.
3-That God delights in us finding Him and that we delight in finding Him too. That God is so very delightful!
4- I'm thankful that God prepares us for what is to come even when we don't know what it is but we can feel it on the horizon.
5- I'm thankful to get to demonstrate gratitude to my kids in hard times. To be here to give them perspective and remind them that we are, at our worst, an EXTREMELY blessed country.
6-I'm thankful for each of the kids teachers and the diligence they have in teaching well. I'm thankful I get to share my time with them and our lives as they teach our kids each day. We really could have some awful teachers but we don't. I'm so thankful for that.
7- I'm thankful that life does not HAVE to be perfect all the time, because frankly, I just can't keep up.
8- I'm so thankful that my husband is always trying to find ways to support and help me.
9- ON that note, I'm so thankful we enjoy thinking and talking about life together and that our views on life are so similar in order to bring about some great times together.
10- I'm thankful for rest. When it comes I always feel I need it. We live in a time when people can actually afford "down time". How long we will have that luxury?









1 comment:
Great list. Thanks for sharing.
I like the new look.
Post a Comment