
Emma found her hair niche last week. She has been wanting to go get it cut in a short bob again as she likes every year but I've been trying to encourage her to grow it out a bit. When she was five, she had gorgeous long blond wavy hair. So, she asked to have piggies and has worn it that way ever day since. I'm fine with it if it make her not want to cut it short. 

Brother and Sister...awe.
Had to have one of his own. Those little baby teeth are spacing out and getting ready for bigger things I think.
The kids pasta day today was fun. If you read my Domestic blog, you know I've been on a creative pasta kick. This was fun because I let them pick out the shape at the store and then I just put in cheese bits, ham bits, and frozen peas that thawed the instant they hit that hot pasta so they were crunchy and sweet. Just some EVOO, tiny splash or rice vinegar, seasonings and 2 Tbs. Mayo for creaminess. Oh, but the cheese has to go on after the peas so the pasta is cooler or it will melt.









3 comments:
Well, my DSIL, this is embarrassing. I had bookmarked your blog when it first started, and I've been checking it ever since, wondering when you were going to post something new. I looked at my bookmark tonight, and it was just for that first day in July, so I'm trying to catch up on August now! I'm glad that you've been blogging all along - I was a little worried about you! :) My nieces and nephew are so adorable - thanks for posting pics!
cute hair style. hannah is creative most days with her hair. i don't say much as long as we are staying home.
OH, Joan, that explains it! I'm so glad you figured that out. :) You are right, if I don't blog for a month, somewhere, worry...seriously worry.:)
Post a Comment