- I'm a fan of this guy on YouTube. He was linked on one of the theories at the LOST ABC theory site that I read a lot of when I was resting to recover from surgery (any other time I'd not have had the time to be that into it). He gives a weekly run down of the last episode of LOST and he's just well.....darn entertaining. I think he does a new one every Friday. Here is his latest. Of course, this means nothing to non-losties. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URrPwy5C8SY (if you enjoy his stuff, go back and catch up on some of the others).
- I'm a fan of this Trader Joe's cooking site I mentioned yesterday and look forward to looking at it more.
- I'm a fan of the local libraries for having Wii games now....that is so cool of them.
- I was (thank goodness it's passed tense!) a fan of Whoppers Robin Egg candies....they are gone now, and it's a very good thing!
- I'm a fan of this song from New Moon. You know how every now and then there is a song you just could listen to over and over, well right now this is it. So not spiritual, but such a great beat. (btw to read my soap box on Twilight go here)
- I'm a fan of "Food Inc" which you can watch on Netflix watch now. I've been thinking a lot about these issues anyway with my hormone challenges but this stuff is enlightening. I know we really have to do the best we can with what God gives us when it comes to food, and really we don't all have the budget to be really truly healthy eaters, but man this movie makes you want to shoot for something better. Go to the link to watch the trailer.
What are you a fan of this week?









1 comment:
This week I'm a fan of...
carpet
sparkling passion fruit juice
sunshine
flip flops
Mongolian BBQ
Post a Comment