
I really have to apologize to you who are reading with me! I've just not been able to get the first blog post done for Session 1. Believe me, I've tried. I've even written most of a post but cannot seem to settle on what to share about the first session because it's all...well...SO GOOD! I feel like sharing anything here would not do justice to the content AT ALL.
I do however want to try to narrow down some thoughts on it and I really do hope to do that soon. Our kids are on their last week of school so there are lots of events this week. Last week I was up there helping with testing and such as well. I know that my free time will open up more for writing and thinking when the kids are off and we are in on hot afternoons to stay cool.
Thank you for being patient.
For those of you who are doing the book club with me either in person or just on the blog, I was wondering if you had any thoughts to share or questions so far (not that I can answer them all, but I'd love to have some to ponder or respond to if I can). Or just tell me what you are really appreciating about the book so far. What is really speaking to you?
Hopefully Session 1's reflections will pop up here soon......oh, where is my magic wand? I know I had it here somewhere......
Just a reminder, the reading plan is on the left side bar. There are links there for any blog post regarding this book club.









1 comment:
Not sure if this is where I'm supposed to link up, but here's my post on Week 1.
http://tammyisblessed.blogspot.com/2010/06/if-god-is-good-book-club-week-1.html
Post a Comment