I've Moved...Go Here...

Monday, February 8, 2010

Menu Monday: You Share


I'm not quite on a roll yet with which cookbook to work through. My kids are off today and I won't be doing my normal SAHM thang today making menu's and cleaning the kitchen out so....I'm crying out to YOU! Yes you, the reader.

Got a favorite receipe you are going to try this week?

Leave a link to your blog in the comments or the receipe itself.

Also, Don't forget to check out Erin's Epicurean Travels for some ethic ideas.

Amy at Not My Words gave a go at the famous Beef Bourgauignon from the fab movie "Julie & Julia". She talks about her mouth watering adventure here.

Lastly, I just started following a blog from the ladies at my bible reading blog who is from Down Under and has a recipe blog. You can check her out too if you mind is on food today. Her blog is That Smells Yum (cute title). I thought it was neat that clicking over to their she was talking about the harvest from her garden about a month ago. It's funny to remember that they are ending their summer over there!

Enjoy...and share, share, share!
btw: don't you want one of those posters in YOUR kitchen, ha, I do!

5 comments:

Kristen Borland said...

i love that picture! i'm gonna use that. "you have two choices, kids. take it or leave it!"

m. christine weber said...

I'm posting a recipe tomorrow on my site. You'll laugh, but don't diss it 'til you've tried it ;-).
mchristineweber.com

Karen said...

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net/2009/08/savvy-saver-recipe-mexican-chicken.html

We are going to have this later in the week...it's become one of our favs. This blog has many frugal recipes that you might want to check out (the link to her recipe section is down the left sidebar).

And YES, I'd love to hang that picture in my kitchen :-D .

Judy said...

[http://www.flickr.com/photos/judysnotebook/4339045995/]
This recipe works well for me, especially when it's cold and cloudy.

Mrs.Oz said...

thanks for the links guys! Judy I was typing these links in today and thought of you wondering if you had any ideas. I'm so glad you shared.
Karen, I'm always up for frugal ideas, thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails