I've Moved...Go Here...

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday


It's been a trying week but I'm thankful God is totally in control because it really does matter, you know!


  • I'm thankful to be feeling better. I've not had bad weird symptoms for a week and a half and that's great. I'm thankful it's all helping me make better choices with my health.

  • I'm thankful for seeing God work in my children. Even when problems surface and we have to deal with them, it's evidence of him working in their hearts and that's good to know.

  • I'm thankful for sunshine.

  • I'm thankful my husband always tries to do what is best for us.

  • I'm thankful for good meat sales lately:).

  • I'm thankful I got to go to a movie with the kids yesterday, we don't get to do that more than a few times a year. It was a great spontaneous way to spend the afternoon because of minimum day.

  • I'm thankful God is faithful to lead us when we are not sure where we should go. Even when I feel I'm standing still, he is working to lead.

  • I'm so thankful my mom's new job seems to be going well and that God has provided for her in this way.

  • I'm thankful my life is pretty simple.

2 comments:

tammi said...

I love your thanksgiving list ~ and so glad to hear you're feeling and doing better.

As for your question about us still having snow... Oh goodness, my friend, we generally still have snow on the ground for at LEAST another MONTH!! It's melting early this year! We didn't get as much this past winter as we usually do, although we very often get a few good snowstorms in March and early April. So we're not out of it yet!!

Tricia said...

I am so glad that you are feeling better and that your Mom's job is going well. I was wondering about her job. I would love to meet you somewhere soon for tea or dinner? What days work for you?

Related Posts with Thumbnails