I've decided to merge the three blogs into one. In doing so, I've brought in just a few posts from the other sites that you may have seen before. I was amazed, there really was not that much on any of them. I think running three made me shy away from all!:) So, here is the one place to find us now.
This template is much more conducive to what I've always wanted to do with it's navigation bar and everything but it's been tricky to learn how to fill.
A new blog title was a must as "Our Family" was just not inclusive enough.
One of my favorite verses and one my dad quoted a lot to me was in the book of Esther when Mordecai reminds Esther that she has been called exactly where she is for such a time as this. That perspective has always been powerful to me. So, it seemed like a great blog title. Besides, here is where I record time, from our end anyway, and every thing we do both big and small is all from the calling God has for us and in that, we are always fulfilling exactly what we should for such a time.
College Is for (Lasting) Pleasure
18 hours ago









1 comment:
I like the new look.
Post a Comment