
I loved this picture from Avila Valley Barn (the fella in the back is my friends son). We went with my friend on Saturday. The kids had so much fun running around the trees. I had to warn them to be careful not to run into people who were walking around to shop for one. My friend said that when she was little her parents would take her to tree places to run around in the "forest". That is exactly what they were doing. Such California kids! Later we got our tree from another place once Rick was off work (much better price, a 7 footer for $21!) and they got to run through the "forest" again. I would never have thought to make that an outing but it sure seems like it could be one. I'm sure my husband's family feel sorry for us with our fake forest, but then, it has to be in the same category as having to own a sun lamp in the great northwest!:)









No comments:
Post a Comment