I've Moved...Go Here...

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sunday Afternoon Pasta

You have to think of pasta like pizza. Pick your toppings so to speak. I love the versatility of pasta for that. Today we came home from church and it was sooooo hot. Boiling something for 15 minutes was the extent of the kitchen heat I wanted to generate and the results were wonderful.
Sunday Afternoon Pasta
1 pkg WW Penne pasta cooked
3/4 jar Trader Joe's Juliane Sun dried tomatoes (let the oil fall in with them)
4oz Trader Joe's Columbus Dry Salami cut in slivers
1 Trader Joe's Can of Artichokes, sliced
1/2 pkg Trader Joe's Basil (layer the leaves, roll them up and then slice thin strips)
1/2 cup (yes happened to be TJ's!) Parmesan cheese grated or shredded
1/2 cup Kamalata Olives
Salt and Pepper to taste
Garlic Powder to taste
1 tsp Trader Joe's Pasta Seasoning Mix (or a good Italian herb blend)

Place all additions in a large bowl and throw strained hot past on top. Toss to coat and sprinkle with the Parmesan.
Yum.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails