I've Moved...Go Here...

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas/Birthday Pictures

The first picture of the morning was an attempt at avoiding flash. I don't like the blur but I love the natural lighting. But, I had to give in and get a good one with flash. Christmas couch huddle 2009!


Stocking time! Emma is trying to show her chocolate rocks (they seriously look like pebbles) but Caedmon is blocking her face accidental to show his Littlest Pet Shop. The girls have some and he really wanted a few so Rick and I tried to find some boyish ones. This one is a fish and a frog.

Yearly tradition of a chocolate orange for everyone. Except mommy, she just wants nibbles from sharing hearts.:)





The biggest boxes they had ever seen! See previous blog post for more info if you like.





Excitement!





Caedmon with his special gift of the Batman Castle. I love the strain in his neck in the picture as it reminds me of his exclamations!






A very special Christmas wish from Emma came to be.....

Mommy and daddy found her the shell she wanted to hear the ocean with!



Yeah Grandma and Grandpa for Sponge Bob Lego's!




Yeah too for the tether ball! Very happy girls (they just went out the door to play as I write).


At the special candy store in town mommy found candy Lego's. So you can build and eat them!



Trying out he new scooter. It's so hard to find one with a high enough bar for him....poor kid.


Victoria on her new bike. Thank you daddy for such quick assembly!




Biker girls.





After we were sure they had got enough exercise with their outdoor toys we let them have the present from Granny. This is hilarious.....before calm:


Ripping and cheering...


Laughing and flailing about with glee!


Somehow caught in motion dashing off to run and tell their friend about the Wii! This cracks me up.





Happy Birthday Victoria!

Her favorite gift from her Aunt and Uncle of a horse jewelry box. It's so lovely and plays a Nutcracker song.



Reading a heartfelt (and tear jerking) card from Nana.


Again, tried no flash to catch some real light...oh, well. It's still pretty.

There was a character named Harry and he did another movie that some 12 year old really wanted. :) Victoria is a huge Harry Potter fan.


Perfume from Nana in a very pretty bottle

A Wii dance pad and game from mommy and daddy. Unfortunately the pad needs to be returned but it was a clearance at Ross so I guess I should have just tested it first. Sometimes frugal does not work out for ya. We hope to get her a new one tomorrow so she can start boogie-ing!

And that's the day in pictures.....thanks for stopin by.:)




























1 comment:

Amy B said...

How wonderful! So glad you had a great Christmas - I just love it when the kids are excited about their surprises!

Related Posts with Thumbnails