I've Moved...Go Here...

Friday, August 14, 2009

Late On Thankful Thursday

We were at the beach yesterday and I did not get to blog. I broke my next to baby toe so that took out the evening. Been laid up with it today too. Man oh, man.
But...I am thankful for:
  • a great husband who is helpful
  • children who are old enough to fend a bit for themselves even though my house is falling apart with mess by now
  • time to get out to the coast. before i got hurt, it had been a great family day.
  • another batch of cucumbers given to me to pickle when I can stand up longer.
  • creative children who are always coming up with stuff to show me
  • upcoming schedule structure, i'm looking forward to that
  • brave men to fight these awful calif. fires.

I think that's about it for now.

I would like to ask for prayer that this silly toe heals quick. It hurts to be up on it and I cannot take much time out. I'm also worried about it healing right. Thanks.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

I am sorry about your toe. praying for a quick recovery.

Related Posts with Thumbnails