I've Moved...Go Here...

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thankful Thursday


Here we go!


  1. So thankful God is intimately involved in our lives and leading us. GO HERE.

  2. Thankful my friend gave us a laptop. It's old but actually works better than our other one. It's not officially ours yet since they have to clean out their stuff but I'm so blessed.

  3. Thankful for a huge bag of strawberries that were given us and for the chance to pick wild blackberries with Rick yesterday so that I can make jam from them and maybe a pie. It was so painful though and next time I will NOT wear Crocks. I ruined them. Tons of thorns went into the bottom of them and when I pull them all out I will have a ton of holes.

  4. An older couple in our church said they wanted to watch our kids! We only have one this week but we took them up on it and went to the beach for a sunset dinner. It was lovely.

  5. Somehow our electric bill was WAY low. By about 50 dollars under budget. Amazing how setting that air conditioner at 80 helped.

  6. Emma's teacher from last year is such a blessing to me over and over. She is on Rick's mail route and sent home a bag that had a pencil bag LOADED for each of the kids for the first day of school. There was even a snack for them. I love her so much. What a dear woman.

  7. I'm thankful for time with just Caed this week even though he has been bored, hyper and restless for lots of it. It's been fun to have just three of us.

  8. I'm amazed at the overtime Rick has been getting and it looks like although they are tearing up his route into a bunch of swings, he may get to be a T-6 for a while (the guy who does others routes when they have their days off so he does a different route every day) which would mean at least a dollar more an hour.

  9. I'm thankful we get to go help harvest food for the food bank tonight and bring a little home. I don't know just what to expect but I think just going out to do the harvesting with Caedmon, Rick and I will be a lot of fun.

  10. I'm thankful my husband has a heart that is always longing to do what is right. He is always willing to hear me out when I need to vent and He has an openness to change. I'm very blessed by that.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

that is great about the overtime and extra money per hour for you guys. I thought about going to help with the harvest, but we have not had one night home with all of us yet this week.

Related Posts with Thumbnails