
I'm wanting to structure myself for a bit. I'm taking on some blog themes for a few different reasons. One, to let my blog help me more than take from me. If I have themes that spur me to do the things in my life I need to, then it helps me. If I randomly blog all the time it keeps me from getting stuff done. Second, it allows you to visit more on the days you are interested in. So, here is what I'm lookin at for now.
Monday- Menu Monday (I'm going to work my way through a few cookbooks this year and these will be about those new meals I'm trying)
Tuesday- Tackle it Tuesday (organization, gettin stuff done, ideas, inspiration on housekeeping, health and fitness goals, and other goals like hopefully gardening etc)
Wednesday- Whatever The Heck Wednesday (my day to be random, contemplative or just on a soap box...cause I love it:) This week I'll be doing my contemplation on Christian Hedonism Part 4 and that will be the final post on that I believe. Oh, and isn't my title of this one so spiritual?)
Thursday-Thankful Thursday (been doing that for a while and still want to keep it up).
Friday- Fan Club Friday (things I'm a fan of, posts I loved, something to highlight on any level of my world, I'll be sharing what I'm a fan of)
Saturday- Saturday Scraps (stuff from the week, perhaps photos of things we do, family events, thoughts rolling in my head during the week etc)
Sunday- Side Step Sunday(I'll just be linking you to the Bible in a Year and Beyond Site for whatever I'm writing there on Sundays)
I do not hold myself to any obligation to do these posts every week however, but it will be what I'll be following for a while.
Today being Sunday I'll just link you to my contribution to the Bible In a Year and Beyond Site here.









1 comment:
I look forward to reading your posts.
Post a Comment