Many of you know my brother. He was having seizures one after the other the other day and they took him to the hospital. They checked and his med levels were low. They got him back on track and sent him home. Then he got the flu with bad vomiting. If you follow that through you know that having cerebral palsy and seizing and vomiting all together can be a dangerous situation. My mom is trying to trust God for his safety and healing right now as the Christian ranch he lives on is too far away for her to just hop in the car and go. He has been having a rough time and not wanting to bug his staff in the middle of the night when he gets sick. He's had to clean up his own mess and try to remake his bed and everything because he did not want to wake them. They told him today to make sure and let them know, so I'm hoping he will do that.
Pray God keeps him safely through this bad sickness and that his body levels out. Thank you.
College Is for (Lasting) Pleasure
18 hours ago









4 comments:
I'm praying for your brother.
I'm so sorry to hear this and will definitely be praying for him. Hugs to you and your mom...
Sorry to hear that Alicia - I'll be praying!
Update,
He is doing better. They got snowed in yesterday so that was a blessing because it meant the staff had to stay in with him instead of taking a work crew out.
I just talked to him and he sounded good.
Thank you for praying.
Post a Comment