I've Moved...Go Here...

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

From The Pantry Day 12: A Not So Great Update (and a bizzare story)

Got a little off track the challenge.
We decided to dive right into some overhauling organization which left the kitchen neglected. I should have cleaned the kitchen before I started the projects. (Note to self). It's so true that the kitchen in the heart of the home and if the heart is not functioning properly then you can't do the rest efficiently. My lack of efficiency led to Taco Bell.
At Taco Bell we met and gave a ride to a crazy lady who turned out to be very famous. I wrote a note of the whole story on Facebook (if you are on my fb, go to my profile to read) but did not want to post it here because I don't want all these other people who run into her to find my blog in their google search (which so many of them do) after their strange encounter with her and her crazy letters.
Then, I got side tracked yesterday googling some of her information and a valid name and address on her letters that led me to mind blowing information that m_i_n_d r_e_a_d_i_n_g through m_i_c_r_o_w_a_v_e technology is a real and ongoing study for use in weapon development. It was blowing my mind to know this woman may not have been just crazy, but really a victim of non consensual experimentation. I was brave enough to email the woman she referenced and she wrote me back to tell me that this lady I helped has been trying to contact her for years and has all her medical bills sent to her. She said she cannot help her but there are organizations who can. This woman is head of a group to fight against rights being violated through these scientific experiments. Did you know Russia and the US have been in a race to develop this technology to it's fullest? Ironically she the crazy woman called her problem m_i_c_r_o_w_a_v_e 6_6_7 (spaced added by me to keep search engines from my blog. people DO google this stuff) It turns out that there is technology by Panasonic with this name. I don't have time in my SAHM domestic life to research this more but I felt it was a warning to know it's happening. I felt the numbers were one godly number off from things to come if you follow my thought. When God lifts his hand from man's limits, the day will come when technology unfolds in biblical ways. I'm sure many of you don't have the time to read the documentation on this occurance which can be found if you go here: (not a real link, you will have to transfer it, I'm again adding spaces) m_i_n_d_j_u_s_t_i_c_e_._o_r_g This is the site the woman referenced in the crazy ladies letters runs. Even easier, you can watch this youtube and hear the just of the idea and see the woman referenced, Cheryl W_e_l_s_h whom I contacted, in the video. The crazy woman writes things like "no one sees what's happening" and other things that do go along with these theories. I don't know what in the world happened to this lady. It's like I've been thrown in to a strange novel (which my friend now says I should write.....IN MY SPARE TIME) or an episode of Dateline. Draw your own conclusions
(watch the whole thing if you watch any, it gets more important as you go)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7apZl_lt0A

So, anyway, back to reality. (though that may be reality too) I am trying to get back on track. We only ate out once and got pizza once but it's bothering me that I'm not staying on track. No more distractions about global conspiracy for me today.....just plain old, comforting housework. May the world continue to be crazy and going to pot, I've got my dishes to do.

BTW: the crazy lady is somehow tracked on this blog and there are copies of her disturbing documents she hands out. We gave copies to the police but I'm sure they just figure it's another crazy. Some of the documents contain upsetting material. Just remove dashes for the blog address:
a_o_w_f.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Karen said...

"May the world continue to be crazy and going to pot, I've got my dishes to do."

This just might be the most substantial thing I've read today (good thing I have gotten to my daily bible reading yet *wink* so it can earn that classification!).

WOW and WOW is all I've got for your story, I'm glad you guys are OK. I'm cheering for you in your pantry challenge! I'm not exactly participating in the same way, but we've tightened our budget so it's causing me to stay home, get creative with what we have and NO EATING OUT! So I'm here with ya!! (I also answered your bible questions in my blog post the other day, wasn't sure if you saw it).

:-)

Amy B said...

What an odd and pondering thing that happened to you guys!!! Never a dull moment for the Oz's!!! (=

Related Posts with Thumbnails