I've Moved...Go Here...

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Beauty And The Beast: Pantry Day 7

This challenge is kicking me in the batootie. It's become clear that there had to be some things made for quick grab and lunch additions. That meant baking. I don't enjoy baking. Why you may ask? The MESS! I just don't get this mess from cooking. I started with a messy kitchen anyway since no one wanted to detail the kitchen after 12th night last night.
What I procured?



A double batch of Pumpkin Muffins and Granola. Doesn't sound like much does it?



Well....



Here is the beauty.....
(no pic of the granola..sorry)


And THIS ladies and gentlemen.....

Is THE BEAST!

Can someone please come and help me tame the beast!!!? Cause right now I'm throwing my head back, stomping my "I don't wanna!" foot and whining like my tween daughter.

DARN THIS PANTRY CHALLENGE...

3 comments:

Tricia said...

the muffins look good.

the clean up is always my least favorite thing to do. in my house as soon as you think you have cleaned the last dish one magically appears from some where. i dream some day of having a dish washer and not being the dish washer.

Karen said...

Triple kudos to you for taking the pantry challenge! Soooo sorry about the mess. It didn't seem to bad to me, but then again, I'm usually the one doing cleanup cuz Joshua does most of our "big" cooking. Your one pic did make me miss my gas stove *wink*...I'm stuck here in electric land, bleck. I'd probably offer a bribe and enlist help from the troops (read...kiddos) and then come back and do the detail tidying myself.

PS. Sorry I don't comment more often. I keep up with my blogs in google reader and get lazy about clicking thru to comment. I am keeping up tho!!! :-)

Joy said...

I'm not big on baking either. Any time a recipe includes the ingredient "flour" you can bet there will be a mess. haha
The pumpkin muffins look so good.
My daughter keeps begging me to make some and I'm like you. I don't want to deal with the mess.
Maybe this will inspire me to get some done.
♥ Joy

Related Posts with Thumbnails